Monday, November 19, 2012

multiple personality disorder

I think that I could pass as two seperate people to those who go to my gym.  One is a presentable person, with long blonde hair in a nice pony tail, matching socks and typically has make up on.  The other is a scrub with greasy shorter blonde hair who could be wearing pjs, but is passing them off as gym clothes. 

Today I was the latter. Where is my dry shampoo when I need it?

(I just confessed to those who didn't already know that my hair is fake and only in after I get ready for the day.)

My goal is to be a little more like the left side of the pic, and stay far away from the right.... Ps-Have you SEEN this movie. It's the same actress. Unreal.



What I did today:
2.5 miles
30 leg lifts
20 arm lifts
30 crunches
20 squats
20 kick ups
30 standing calf raises
and a bunch of arm workouts with a 3 lb weight. I really couldn't tell you the names of them all, but my arms are a bit sore. Thats how I tell if it was effective or not.

I tried not to eat today. Like, at all. Or tomorrow. Or Wednesday.  I have a feast coming up and I'm not going light on Thanksgiving.  I'm sorry, but I won't do it.  It's bad enough that I have to make all the food instead of having my mom and other relatives do it and then simply swooping in and devouring all their hard work. Nope, I am cooking the whole thing and so...I will enjoy. Probably for a few days afterward as well.  There's no shame in eating on Thanksgiving.  It's un-American not to do so.  And so for the time being friends, you eat. You eat on Thanksgiving like there's no more Thanksgivings left in the world. 

Worry about the gym the next day. (And most likely for awhile after that.)

1 comment:

  1. I know this has nothing to do with your weight loss blog but you make me laugh so therefore I awarded you. sort of. like blog awarded you. I feel like this is girl scouts.

    http://nonfictionandfabulous.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-cause-im-german-right.html

    ReplyDelete