Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Yep

Exercising is easier than dieting. Liposuction certainly does have its appeal now and then. Or all the time. If I had the money I would definately hire a personal trainer so that I would have to answer to someone. Preferably someone who yells at me for eating crap.  Apparently I've had too many friends around that have supported my bad habits.

Aka Jenny P. who went to dinner with me everyday after work. Should've told it like it is JP, but because you didn't...I loved you more.  (Now there's more of me to love.) HA.

So this is me confessing that I've fallen off the wagon a bit with the healthy eating, but I will try to be better for you all.  The work out is going great though.  I've made a mini pact with myself that if I don't make it to the gym, I do 100 crunches, 100 leg lifts, and 100 arm lifts.  It's actually not that much, but it does make those ab muscles sore. And in my head, sore muscles = productivity. It happens most days. Not every single one, but most.

Workout for today:
45 minutes on eliptical
50 crunches
50 leg lifts
20 squats

In the meantime, someone make these and tell me if they're good. I've had the worst chocolate craving....
http://www.fitsugar.com/Slimmed-Down-Brownies-Recipe-1880765

No comments:

Post a Comment