Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sequin Dresses and Such

Have you ever watched Dancing with the Starts while you were at the gym? I have. Talk about motivation! Those girls have some rocking hard bodies.  The whole time I just kept thinking, I'm not getting off this machine until I look like her.

I may have given up. 

But only on that! The battle to beach bod continues. The only problem is that it's getting a bit cold and I probably won't be going to the beach anytime soon. So in that case, I'll change it to vacation bod. Meaning, I'm going home for the holidays and will be seeing old friends and family and I am expecting them to be talking about how great I look and not about how funny my brothers are.

I'm a bit insecure about this. As you can tell. 


Ok. As for the workout routine:
1 hour on the elliptical
25 sit-ups
40 crunches
20 leg lifts (both legs)

Food for the day:
1 c Apple Jacks (I ran out of Special K and the roomies only had Apple Jacks...)
1 c milk
1 slice wheat  bread
2 tbs peanut butter

1 sweet potato w/ 2 tbs whipped butter

3 small slices HOMEMADE buffalo chicken pizza
And as always, lots and lots and lots of water. 

Yes oh yes. And if you'd like the recipe: http://pinchofyum.com/light-bbq-chicken-pizza

Ok, now I have to go do a chemical peel on my face and read a book about serial killers in Italy. Are you all jealous of my life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment