Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oops

Miss me? Sorry, just life and stuff.

I haven't surrendered yet. Yet.

Here's what I did today:
80 jumping jacks
50 vertical leg crunches
20 sit-ups
20 squats
10 side lunges (on each side)
20 leg lifts (on each side)
60 bicycles
30 arm rolls forward
30 arm rolls backward
15 push-ups
40 russian twists
15 bird dogs

The hardest for me today was easily the vertical leg crunches.  Abs were never my strong point. It's like I can't bring myself to willingly participate in something that is so painful. Then you sit funny and can't laugh etc, etc. I'm really still debating if I'll ever do them again. Someone talk me back into it please. (Or don't...)

As Joan Rivers puts it, "I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor." Words have never rang more true....

Also, it's unbelievably hard to do the before mentioned crunches when you have a miniature Dauschund attacking your head. Dog for sale.

On a brighter note, I'm two pounds down. Doesn't seem like much, right? That's because it isn't. But I'm getting there I suppose. It's super frustrating with all the weight loss advertisements that say you can be a supermodel in a day. Too bad it can't be real. They're good though. The Sensa commercial almost had us ordering enough for three the other day.  Sold by the marketing. Such a sucker.

I think my will power is getting stronger though.  The craving for fatty food is lessening. Maybe it's just because I know you all are watching, but either way...it's working. I won't deny wanting a cupcake every now and then. As in, now. Luckily I have people around me who have similar goals that are keeping me on track.

Now, how can I get rid of these people....

No comments:

Post a Comment